Due to the current health crisis and associated logistical difficulties, the summer fellowship meeting has been cancelled. Stay tuned for updates about our fall meeting.
We are looking forward to hosting the Missouri Independent Baptist Preachers Fellowship once again. When I get that chance to take a breath and slow down for a minute, I realize how little preaching I myself receive, and how much I need it.
Because the encouragement, correction and instruction has been so vital to my ability to pastor, it has always been my desire to create a meeting that does the same in every preacher’s life.
The pastors selected to preach this year are undoubtedly equipped with ability, experience and seriousness to help us to pastor the churches in which God has placed us. But greater than their qualifications is their evident walk with God. We as a church are praying that God will do such a work in your life at this meeting that you will glean from it for years to come! Please begin now to plan and pray for these services.
Dates: March 9-10
Monday night – 7:00 PM
- Food and fellowship to follow
- Continental breakfast – 7:00 AM
- First service – 9:00 AM
- Lunch – 12:00 PM
- Bill Marshall – Riverside Baptist Church, Saint Joseph, MO – Subject: Separation
- Mitch O’Neil – Bible Baptist Church, Ash Grove, MO – Subject: The Seriousness of the Ministry
- David Smith – Retired church planter/pastor – Subject: Discouragement
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you in March!
417-207-6158 | email@example.com | Calvary Baptist Church
Hannibal Baptist Church will be hosting the Winter Missouri Baptist Preachers Meeting on December 2nd and 3rd.
Glen Yoder, Jeff Hastings, and David Harris will be preaching. We are anticipating the Lord to speak to us through His Word. This will be our first annual preachers meeting. We are extending a heartfelt invitation to everyone interested in visiting this church plant in Hannibal, MO. Please call if you are coming so that we will have a count for food preparation!
Monday, December 2nd
7:00 p.m. – Pastor Glen Yoder, Bible Baptist Church, Kahoka, MO
Tuesday, December 3rd
10:00 a.m. – Pastor Jeff Hastings, Bible Baptist Church, Columbia, MO
11:00 a.m. – David Harris, Assistant Pastor, Berean Baptist Church, Springfield, MO
Lunch will be provided following the services.
Hannibal Baptist Church 311 Progress Road, Hannibal, MO 63401
Accommodations:If a hotel is needed, a church rate is offered. Please call Pastor Tim Stevens at (573)248-6299.
Bible Baptist Church in Cameron is glad to host the preachers’ meeting this fall. Because October is “Pastor Appreciation Month,” we want to treat you the best we can. We do appreciate you and want to show it. But we can only do that if you come. So please make plans now to come.
Bible Baptist Church, 515 S. Elm Street, Cameron, MO 64429.
Evangelist Jim Wolfram – Riverside Baptist Church, Saint Joseph, MO (He will be with us until Friday for our Missions Revival).
Pastor Robert Reagan – Fundamental Bible Baptist Church, Summersville, MO.
Preacher David Pringle – Berean Baptist Church, Springfield, MO.
Pastor Marty Arnold – Grace Baptist Church, Chillicothe, MO.
Monday, October 14th
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM – Fried chicken dinner at the church
- 7:00 PM – Service with Jim Wolfram
- After service, we will have cookies, fruit, coffee and fellowship.
Tuesday, October 15th
- Sleep in! Hotels have breakfast food if you like, or, we will also provide coffee and light breakfast and fellowship from 8:30 – 9:20 AM.
- 9:30 AM – Service with Marty Arnold
- Service with David Pringle
- Service with Robert Reagan
- After services, we will have a smoked meat dinner at the church. Come enjoy the fellowship!
Accommodations (Mention Bible Baptist Church for these rates)
- $54 – one person, $64 – two. Super 8, 1710 N. Walnut St., Cameron. 816-743-4369.
- $72. Quality Inn, 1803 Comfort Lane, Cameron. 816-632-5655.
Berean Baptist Church in Springfield will host the Summer Meeting on June 3-4. Sam Davison, Mitch O’Neil and Frank Wood will be preaching. We look forward to this time together, and hope you join us for this time of fellowship.
Monday, June 3rd
- 7:00 PM – First Service with Sam Davison – Chancellor, Heartland Baptist Bible College (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Dessert fellowship
Tuesday, June 4th
- 9:00 AM – Second Service with Mitch O’Neil – Pastor, Bible Baptist Church (Ash Grove, MO)
- 10:00 AM – Third Service with Frank Wood – Former Pastor, Whittier Lane Baptist Church (New Castle, IN)
- 11:00 AM – Fourth Service with Sam Davison – Chancellor, Heartland Baptist Bible College (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Lunch at the Leon Gray Fellowship Hall
Berean Baptist Church
507 E. Norton Road
Springfield, MO 65803
Calvary Baptist Church | Nixa, MO | March 4-5
Dear Pastors and Workers,
Another meeting is upon us, and I am really looking forward to the messages, music and fellowship this month.
Even as I am just starting in the ministry, I have already been bombarded by many articles, messages and seminars with expert opinion on how to grow your church. Though the subject is appropriate, the opinions are many times unbiblical to say the least.
With this in mind, I wanted some men of God with great experience to remind us, and encourage us in the simplicity of church growth that works in any generation. Please be in prayer for our preachers for this meeting:
Brother Charles Elliott – Prayer
Brother C.R. Curtman – Compromise
Pastor Jeffrey Ables – Preaching
I have been thankful for these meetings, and look forward to the preaching, music, fellowship, and food. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Directions to the church can be found on our website. See you soon!
In Christ, Pastor Derek Eckels | 417-207-6158
- Monday Night: 7:00 PM – food and fellowship to follow
- Tuesday: Breakfast 7:30 AM, services begin at 9:00 AM.
- Lunch will be served on Tuesday after the preaching.
Houston Bible Baptist Church is hosting the Fall Missouri Baptist Preacher’s Meeting, October 1-2, 2018. We are planning and praying for a spirit-filled and uplifting time of singing, fellowship, and PREACHING. All we need is for you to make the commitment to come. Please make this meeting a priority for your sake, your family’s sake, your church’s sake, our church’s sake, and for the sake of all the other preachers that will be blessed by your attendance. If you need assistance with gas or hotel expenses, please let us know, we want to help.
Monday – 7:00 PM
- Congregational singing and special music
- Preacher: Pastor Bob Reagan – Fundamental Bible Baptist Church, Summersville, Missouri
- Nachos, Dessert, and Fellowship after the services
Tuesday – 9:00 AM
- Congregational singing and special music
- 1st Preacher: Pastor Derek Eckels – Calvary Baptist Church, Nixa, Missouri
- 2nd Preacher: Pastor Joe Decker Jr. – South Campbell Avenue Baptist Church, Springfield, Missouri
- 3rd Preacher: Pastor John England – Black River Bible Baptist Church, Williamsville, Missouri
- Meal and Fellowship after the services
Houston Bible Baptist Church
16700 Oak Hill Road
Houston, MO 65483
|Lazy L Motel (recommended)
1121 S. Sam Houston Blvd, Houston, MO 65483
417-967-1955 – http://lazy-L-motel.com
|Scenic River Inn
209 S. Hwy 63, Licking, MO 65542
573-674-4809 – http://scenicriversinn.com
1493 S. Sam Houston Blvd, Houston, MO 65483
417-967-4591 – http://southerninnmo.com
201 W. Hwy 32, Licking, MO 65542
573-674-3466 – http://countryinnlickingmo.com
|Pond Trail Bed and Breakfast
8398 Fisher Drive, Houston, MO 65483
|America’s Best Value Inn
MO-181, Cabool, MO 65689
417-962-5888 – http://americasbestvalueinn.com