We are looking forward to hosting the Missouri Independent Baptist Preachers Fellowship once again. When I get that chance to take a breath and slow down for a minute, I realize how little preaching I myself receive, and how much I need it.
Because the encouragement, correction and instruction has been so vital to my ability to pastor, it has always been my desire to create a meeting that does the same in every preacher’s life.
The pastors selected to preach this year are undoubtedly equipped with ability, experience and seriousness to help us to pastor the churches in which God has placed us. But greater than their qualifications is their evident walk with God. We as a church are praying that God will do such a work in your life at this meeting that you will glean from it for years to come! Please begin now to plan and pray for these services.
Dates: March 2-3
Monday night – 7:00 PM
- Food and fellowship to follow
- Continental breakfast – 7:00 AM
- First service – 9:00 AM
- Lunch – 12:00 PM
- Bill Marshall – Riverside Baptist Church, Saint Joseph, MO – Subject: Separation
- Mitch O’Neil – Bible Baptist Church, Ash Grove, MO – Subject: The Seriousness of the Ministry
- David Smith – Retired church planter/pastor – Subject: Discouragement
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you in March!
417-207-6158 | email@example.com | Calvary Baptist Church